Saturday, May 25
1. I love flowers. A flower headband? Even better!
2. I love putting random pictures around the house. This one was taken by a friend. She has a great eye :)
3. Stephane and I made cups a few months ago. He made the one on the left (for me), I made the one on the right (for him). Obvio he made a joke out of it and I wrote something cute. Very appropriate!
4. Ever since I added lace curtains to my bedroom, I've been loving the romantic groove it adds to our space. The light that reflects from the curtains in the morning is always lovely and beautiful.
5. If you look close enough, you'll probably find little pictures of Stephane and I in unexpected places around the house. Yes, I'm serious.
6. I've had this obsession with mason jars for a little while now and I've painted a few to put around the house.
I love random lovely things around my house. I believe it's what makes it a home (among other things of course).
Hope this inspires you.
Monday, May 20
I'm currently cooking up some things for this week's posts. Stay tuned!
Hope you all had a great long weekend!